Thursday 11 April 2013

Welcome to Sick Mind Magazine

 Sick Mind Magazine    
         Welcome to Sick Mind Magazine (SMM).  As the CEO of Sick Mind Productions I wanted to create a behind the scenes pass to my viewers of whats happening in the life of this sick mind.  The focus of SMM is to share photos, stories, and music with fans about new artists working with Sick Mind Productions, past and upcoming events, industry experiences, noteworthy new music, intriguing thoughts and topics, and simply music.  SSM is for the fan who is looking for a bit more than  just music and glamor, but an unbeatable backstage ticket into the world of artists and music.
        I am Carly Redford, but you can call me Carly Jane.  Let me take you on a tour no one has ever brought you on before, there is so much in store, memories, madness, music, and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment